The KNX ENO 626 secure device serves as a bidirectional gateway between EnOcean wireless devices and the KNX bus.
With this device, commands and measured values from EnOcean wireless sensors can be transmitted to the KNX bus, for example to control KNX actuators. EnOcean wireless actuators can also be controlled via KNX.
The KNX ENO 626 secure from Weinzierl supports the encrypted radio communication with security-enabled EnOcean devices. In addition, the gateway provides logic and control functions and includes a wireless repeater.
The KNX ENO 626 secure now supports more than 100 profiles with its 8 radio channels, allowing the easy and secure connection of even more different EnOcean sensors and actuators KNX installations.
- Bidirectional gateway for KNX & EnOcean
- 8 channels for sensors, actuators or logic + 8 only for logic
- Support of encrypted radio communication
- Support of over 100 profiles (EEP)
- Connections: KNX, antenna intern
- Size (LxWxD): 48x40x18 mm
Fotos: © 2018 Weinzierl Engineering GmbH