The KNX ENO 636 secure device serves as a bidirectional gateway between EnOcean wireless devices and the KNX bus.
With this device, commands and measured values from EnOcean wireless sensors can be transmitted to the KNX bus, for example to control KNX actuators. EnOcean wireless actuators can also be controlled via KNX.
The KNX ENO 636 secure from Weinzierl supports the encrypted radio communication with security-enabled EnOcean devices. In addition, the gateway provides logic and control functions and includes a wireless repeater.
The KNX ENO 636 secure now supports more than 100 profiles with its 8 radio channels, allowing the easy and secure connection of even more different EnOcean sensors and actuators KNX installations.
- Bidirectional gateway for KNX & EnOcean
- 32 channels for sensors, actuators or logic
- Support of encrypted radio communication
- Support of over 100 profiles (EEP)
- Integrated graphic display
- Connections: KNX, antenna intern
- Size (LxWxD): 81x81x25 mm
Fotos: © 2018 Weinzierl Engineering GmbH