Sensors, switches, thermostats, cameras and many devices more will make you home intelligent. But all these components need a central controller.
The second-generation POPP HUB is a slim and compact IP smart home gateway, equipped with Z-Wave wireless technology. Therewith you can control your whole home automation network via remote switches, smartphone, desktop and tablet pc. Inside one network the POPP HUB controls up to 230 Z-Wave components manufacturer-independently and allows management of direct connections (associations) between the devices. These associations can be used also without a central gateway.
The latest POPP HUB hardware generation is still more flexible. Beside already installed WiFi and Z-Wave technologies the HUB can integrate further technologies such as EnOcean via internal and external USB ports. The POPP HUB enables you to control your home centralized and flexible ? and without any wiring effort.
The HUB works with Z-Way, the fist Z-Wave Plus certified Z-Wave controller software, which also connects devices with different technologies with each other.
The POPP HUB is focused on easy operation and reliable security architecture. Therewith it is one of the most secure smart home gateways generally. Thanks to the integrated device database and step-by-step instructions any new smart home device can be connected quick and easy. The POPP HUB?s big advantage is its capability to integrate all certified Z-Wave devices with all of theirs functions. Other gateways block some device functions by itself.
By using so-called apps from the continuously growing app store, you can setup a lot of automation scenes in no time. So, you can switch your sockets time scheduled, dim lights depending on current brightness or heat up your home to your comfortable temperature by only one push of a button.
With the free POPP HUB smartphone and tablet app, you can control your home also from outside.
- Z-Wave control center
- Additional wireless technologies integrated and retrofittable
- Most secure Z-Wave gateway
- Own app store
- Enables all device functions
- Compact and flat housing
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave, WiFi, EnOcean (with optional radio stick)
- Dimensions: 110x110x19 mm
- CPU: MT7620A, clock up to 580 MHz
- RAM: 128 MB DDR2
- Memory: 16 MB Flash + 4 GB on internal SD card
- Z-Wave 500er-Series module
- Z-Wave Plus certified static controller
- 1 external USB Port
- Front and side status LEDs
- Dimension: 110x110x19 mm
- Based on certified "Z-Way" software
- Clear user interface
- Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
- Own app store enables quick and easy creation of automation scenes
- Skins enable individual user interfaces
- Alexa voice control