- This Trio2Sys transmitter is a wireless interior window sensor. It is made up of 2 parts, a sensor (big housing) and a magnet (small housing).
- The sensor is power loaded with a solar cell it needs no maintenance and is fully stand-alone.
- Thanks to its tiny reed-switch emitter and its very compact magnetic modulen, this device can be installed on any interior window frame (aluminium, wood or plastic).
- When the position of the reed magnet changes, a signal is sent. Furthermore, a signal is sent every 15 minutes to update the position of the magnet to the sensor.
- At full load, its autonomy allows, even in total darkness, to remain active during about 50 hours.
An optional battery (not included) can be mounted, increasing the sensor lifetime up to 3 years in total darkness.